Patient challenges have included mental health, cancer, heart disease, Parkinson's disease, other neurological disorders, spinal challenges and aging.
Four clients are physicians, two of whom also hold PhDs.
Clients range from high net worth individuals, sometimes with well-known names, to Medicaid clients whose family or friends pay our fees and everything in between.
We serve the entire U.S. and can assist individuals outside of the U.S. coming into the country for medical services. Client locations have included: New York City and surrounding areas; multiple towns in New Jersey; Mystic and New Haven, Connecticut; Washington D.C.; San Francisco and Los Angeles, California; Salt Lake City, Utah, Ann Arbor, Michigan; Nashville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Denver, Colorado; Portland, Oregon and multiple cities in Florida.
Some of the hospitals where we have experience are Stanford University Medical Center, UCSF, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Dana-Farber, MD Anderson, Columbia Presbyterian, Weill Cornell and Morristown Memorial.
- Obtained appointments with leading oncologists at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Dana-Farber and MD Anderson and liaisoned doctor-client communication to create higher patient satisfaction. Experience with breast, prostate, and pancreatic cancers, glioblastoma, melanoma, non-Hodgkins Lymphona, multiple myeloma and myelofibrosis.
- Identified promising clinical trials and facilitated enrollment
- Implemented second opinions without requiring travel
- Navigated the recovery of a chemo-induced stroke to enable a client to return to treatment
- Orchestrated the care of a client who suffered a hemorrhagic stroke leading to complete restoration of mobility, speech and cognitive functions
- Helped clients reduce pain, depression, anxiety and insomnia by identifying excellent doctors/therapists and recommending alternative treatments including, but not limited to, biofeedback, neurofeedback and TMS.
- Helped two clients become opioid free
- Identified the top treatments and practitioners for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Trusted by a family with a child who has an eating disorder and kept her alive and ultimately prospering
- Managed the medical/living needs of several older individuals including emergency care
- Identified top physicians, facilitated appointments, and created strong working relationships with the staff for many clients, all of which led to better health outcomes
- Prevented a hospice facility from discharging our client who did not want morphine, thus allowing the family to have engaged communication as they said good bye
- Led the transfer of several clients from hospital to high-quality rehab or long-term care facilities or to home with hand-picked aides
- Summarized medical histories into clear and concise charts that increased patient care and reduced medical error;
- Collectively lowered insurance bills by nearly $1,000,000 for several clients
You and your family make the medical decisions for you and your loved one. Our role is to provide you with the facts to enable an informed decision.